Why Join the RMHUC?
The RMHUC promotes community through educational, social, and volunteer activities that advance the mutual welfare of Harvard alumni and the University.
People join the RMHUC and participate in Club activities for reasons that are similar to why they chose to attend Harvard:
- To meet cool people who know cool things
- To extend perspectives by learning and doing cool stuff
- To be part of a community with shared experiences
Or, in short, to enhance their own and others' lives.
Members at all levels support the Club's operations through their tax-deductible dues. They also receive:
- Access to members-only events
- Priority reservations and/or discounts at Club events
- Member rates at events of other Ivy-League clubs in Colorado
- Member rates at events of other Harvard Clubs around the world through the HAA Global Pass program
Your tax-deductible dues provide a cushion to help us keep the price of events closely matched to their actual cost, and they also help pay for:
- Underwriting of no-charge speaker events, community service events, and more
- Contributions to the Harvard College Scholarship Fund
- Operation of our Web site, electronic calendar and postal mailings
- Club Officer training
- Operating expenses of the Schools Committee, which co-ordinates the interviewing and evaluation of applicants to Harvard College and the recruiting of those who are admitted. We also subsidize April visits to Cambridge for admitted students who might not otherwise be able to see Harvard first-hand before having to make a decision.
Hosted by Susan Churchill at Jill's Restaurant (in the St. Julien Hotel, 9th and Walnut)
Hosted by Sheila Schaefer at the Blue Star Restaurant (on Tejon, two blocks south of I-25)